Reservoir Navigation Specialist- Geoscience, Canonsburg, PA
Compensation: $68,400.00 - $135,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reservoir Navigation Specialist, Canonsburg, PASix Month Contract via Kelly Services Kelly Services has an opening for a Contract Reservoir Navigation Specialist in Canonsburg, PA to work in a customer s office or remotely. Our client is a leader in the oilfield services industry and offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support for Reservoir Navigation/Geosteering operations including pre/post well 2D interpretation/modeling and log production/QC (Quality Control) where applicable.
- Function as a customer liaison and conduct presentations on Reservoir Navigation/Geosteering operations where applicable.
- Responsible for in house supervision of 2D Reservoir Navigation/Geosteering operations.
- Liaise with Drilling Services and Customer personnel.
- Post well closeouts where applicable.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Work in customers offices covering day or night shifts 13 hrs daily.
- Associate s Degree or 2-year Technical Degree/Certification required.
- Strong knowledge of computers and software.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Geosciences or a related discipline.
- 4+ years experience in Drilling Services (For Example, Directional Drilling/DD, Measurement While Drilling/MWD, Logging While Drilling/LWD, Well Planning, Reservoir Navigation, etc.).
- Must be able to work overtime and be on call 24/7 to monitor data during nights and weekends.
- Projected 5-10% overnight travel.
- Ability to work in a customer s office for duration of your schedule.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions.
- Must have a valid driver s license and able to pass drug screenings and background checks are per company standards.
- May be needed to cover more night shifts than day shifts
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: earthquake, exploration, geologist, geophysicist, hydrogeologist, metallurgical, probe, survey, surveyor, topographic survey
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...