Sales System Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly Services is seeking a Sales System Specialist for an American company that manufactures electric and gas-powered golf cars and UTVs in Evans, GA.Job Title: Sales System Specialist
Location: Evans, GA.
Job Type: Temporary
Length: 12 - 18 months
Est. Start Date: March 2020
Hours: 8am - 5pm, M-F
Job Summary: Perform administrative/system tasks within Siebel CRM/PRM, Salesforce.com and monitors data for integrity. Distribute reports for management which identify data integrity issues. Train all system users and provide continuing help-desk support. Position is responsible for all training materials for Siebel CRM and PRM and Salesforce.com, and Company Links. Assist with implementing continuous system and process improvements including all aspects of reporting of Siebel data and training new processes to existing users Principal Responsibilities
- Manages new internal users in Salesforce.com to include setup, changes and terminations.
- Perform administrative tasks in Siebel/SFDC, including managing list of values, creating predefined queries/lists, merging accounts, account visibility, realigning territories/account teams, entering competitor products, validating account setup, monitoring system compliance, and other application configuration tasks.
- Facilitator of training for all system users. Conduct periodic training sessions for existing users on and off site. Ensure users have the tools necessary to use the system effectively and efficiently. Ensure all training materials, manuals and literature are accurate and up to date with process and system changes.
- Clearly understand Siebel CRM and PRM and the Company Car sales process in order to provide help desk support for all users. The sales process includes knowledge of the entire Siebel system which includes accounts, contacts, activities, assets, opportunities, assessments, custom solutions, opportunity deal analysis, quotes, proposals, and orders. Complete knowledge and understanding of all business processes for these areas is required to assist and train users.
- Responsible for system and regression testing for all CRM and Compay applications.
- Clearly understand all customer facing applications for training of users to include, Company, Car and Parts ordering. Provides help desk support for all users.
- Monitor and report on system compliance.
- Monitor data compliance and proactively address compliance concerns and needs. This position is responsible for identifying data, process and system issues, structuring reporting, and full management of data integrity.
- Maintain and update maps for sales territory management; create and distribute maps as requested
- Responsible for maintaining Standard work for all duties and assignments.
- Process oriented
- Follow up / tracking skills
- Problem Solving and Trouble shooting skills a must
- Flexible and Change Agent, Adaptable
- Siebel, Salesforce.com and/or Oracle experience preferred
- Decision-making skills, project prioritization, and strong analytical skills.
- Handling of confidential data and information in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Strong computer literacy Excel and Oracle Business Intelligence essential
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with business and technical teams , including the ability to express concepts and ideas with clarity
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge
- Strong attention to detail with follow-through
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Bachelor s Degree in Business or other related field preferred.
- 2-5 years related experience to the responsibilities listed above.
- Must have CRM or ERP exposure, Siebel, Salesforce.com and/or Oracle experience preferred.
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel - up to 10%
APPLY TODAY!**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ...@kellyservices.com however, your resume should be uploaded via the SUBMIT RESUME button included within**
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: business development, business service, cloud, cloud sales, cloud technology solution, IT, sales force, sales compensation, sentext solution, server
Loading some great jobs for you...