SALES REPRESENTATIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Employment Type: Full-Time
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPERRICHMOND, CA$42,000- $55,000 DOE + Unlimited Commissions
- Internal Position
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Commission Structure and Annual Earnings Potential!
Does the following describe you?
- You see yourself as someone who can fix or deliver a solution to a problem.
- Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You re the type who can see beyond a problem, responding to situations in crafty ways, putting a positive and professional spin on any situation.
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits you do well. Your ideal work environment is team-centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Helping people motivates you. You see the potential in every person and situation, responding to situations while considering others first.
- You are comfortable in a business environment, expect professional results, and desire to solve problems. Fast-paced and change are feelings that drive you.
- Your friends would describe you as social and say helping the community is important to you.
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Earnings Commensurate with Performance and Effort!
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, WE ARE ON A MISSION TO PUT A MILLION PEOPLE TO WORK ANNUALLY!
We help people in our community find work every day! Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we ll teach the right person about the Business Development processes with our paid training program.
What We Offer:
- Unlimited commissions
- Bonus every time our office hits a corporate goal
- Paid Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical Coverage
- Pet-friendly office
- Birthday celebrations with cake and champagne
- Paid Training
- Growth Opportunity
- Great location - easy access from the freeway
- Free Parking
What You Will Do:
As a Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory connecting and learning about local businesses and their hiring needs, and present Express product offerings as solutions. The main goal of the Sales Representative is to help companies understand how Express can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources. This role will prospect for new business and call on an existing book of business in a sales capacity.
What We Look For:
- Competitive and outgoing personality
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor s degree preferred
Interested in this job opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please call 510-###-#### or email your resume to ...@ExpressPros.com. Please add Business Developer to the subject line of your email.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: business analyst, business development, business service, cloud sales, cloud technology solution, IT, IT service, sales compensation, server, software
Loading some great jobs for you...