Sales | Full Time Business Development Representative | Atlanta |ATLIND1
Compensation: $64,600.00 - $104,840.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Interim Healthcare is looking for a Home Health Business Development Representative / Marketer to serve as the key player in growing our referral base. If you are a confident self-starter looking to step into a thriving professional career and make a difference, apply now.
The primary role of the Business Development Representative is marketing Interim HealthCare home care services to potential referral sources and prospective clients to increase profitable sales and continue the development of this business.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, discharge planners in the assigned territory to market Interim homecare services.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with referral sources
- Implements account development strategies to sell and secure growth in account territory.
We offer great benefits in a rewarding work environment.
Come join our awesome team and work for a leader in home health care services who is: Different from the Rest
Interim Healthcare is a Drug-free Workplace Company and participates in E-Verify.
- Computer and Internet literacy.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and detail skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish/exceed goals under short deadlines, changing priorities and minimal resources.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision while being an active team player.
- Hunter mentality and competitive spirit.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels within and outside the company.
- Valid Driver s License & Auto Insurance
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment background and drug screening
- 4 Year Degree Preferred - Marketing, Business
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Vision Coverage
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Our offices service the following counties: Atlanta, Dekalb, N Fulton, S Fulton, Cobb, Gwinnett
Keywords: Administrative Support, Full Time, Marketing, Business Development, Account Executive, Home Health
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Job City: Atlanta
- Job State: GA
- Employee Type: Full Time
Loading some great jobs for you...