Sales Account Executive-Navy & US Marine Corp Sector
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
@Orchard has been retained by an exciting technology transition specialist firm with sustained significant growth to identify an experienced Sales Account Executive , with the relationships and motivation to deliver sustained excellence in support of the Navy & Marin Corps.
Our client brings together the ideal combination of talent, partners, and products to disrupt the status quo in technology and drive success for business and government. They serve organizations well beyond traditional technology integration, bringing extensive experience in security, networking, analytics, collaboration, mobile, and cloud solutions. Our clients operations, support, sales, and technical teams all work together to create a positive impact on citizens, the military, consumers, and employees.
If you see yourself living the values of our client listed here, we need to talk;
- We work with purpose, looking to disrupt the status quo in meaningful ways.
- We act with integrity, showing respect for all, and demonstrating our commitment to ethics.
- We value collaboration and work as a team to accomplish goals.
- We elevate creativity, and support curiosity to re-imagine the use of technology.
- We have a strong work ethic and seek continuous improvement in all we do.
- We embrace philanthropy, working together to drive positive change and lasting impact within communities around us
As a Sales Account Executive currently, are you;
- Motivated by delivering exceptional solutions to your clients, while being rewarded for your success, without quota limits or sales caps?
- Willing to be that consultative and trusted partner to your Navy and USMC client-base, the one they turn to and solve problems, not just to sell them stuff?
- Able to determine the right clients to engage, those with the means, authority, and open-mindedness to work with a transformative partner who is solution and product agnostic?
- The type of professional who when presented with an opportunity does more than just run with it? You assess the challenge, evaluate the bigger picture, and the root challenges for the client.
- Able to turn a simple sale into an enterprise solution by selling the stack and building trust, all while delivering exceptional ROI to the client?
- Prior experience as a successful business developer working for one of the leading Federal VAR providers or a major product manufacturer within IT Infrastructure supplying solutions to the Government client.
- A clear and demonstrated track record of consistently delivering exceptional results and solutions to Navy and/or USMC clients, in the area of IT Infrastructure, Cloud, Cyber Security, and Network Solution.
- An understanding of the technical environment to be supported, and the ability to work effectively with clients and technical subject matter experts to deliver optimal results.
- The ability to bring and expand upon existing C -level and critical acquisition relationships within the clients.
- A track record of supporting proposal teams with win themes, pricing, staffing, orals preparation, and other tactical guidance in creating win-win business relationships
- The ability to support delivery teams, helping translate feedback from executives and partners to activities the delivery team can execute for win-win contract relationships.
Loading some great jobs for you...