Business Development Sales Representative- Venesat Inc
Experience in the Facility Management/ Janitorial industry or Service industry is strongly preferred
We are seeking a sales professional to expand our local presence (Orlando/Kissimmee). Excellent
prospective skills are required for this fast-paced position. The sales presentative is responsible for each
step of the Business Development cycle (lead qualification, relationship building, marketing, branding,
RFP process adherence and closing). The Sales Representative will be responsible for building a sales
track for our janitorial and facility maintenance services. This includes commercial (restaurants, banks,
car dealers, office buildings), Municipal and Federal office buildings, Airports/ports, Educational
Facilities, High tech/ Military facilities and Medical Facilities. Ultimately, you will boost sales and
contribute to our long-term business growth.
PROSPECTING- A typical day involves hunting for new Janitorial business opportunities through cold
calling, relationship building, networking, and creating referral sources.
COMMITMENT to CRM- Will utilize our CRM software on daily basis to enter in, track and report all
information and activity related to developing new business.
NETWORKING- Will attend meetings and conduct site walks at client s locations.
BUILDING AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIP- Will create, maintain and foster authentic relationships with
prospects, clients, and networking partners. Our target buyer includes Asset Managers, Property
Managers, Facility Managers, Chief engineers, and Corporate Real Estate Managers.
FOCUS ON LARGE SCALE REAL ESTATE- Will research, study, and sell to large owners, managers, and
properties, in the US.
PARTNERING WITH OPERATIONS- Will partner with operations team members to communicate client
expectations and to create targeted and customized proposals. After a sale is made, the Business
Development Sales Executive will collaborate with the operations Team to provide a seamless transition of services that exceed a client s expectations.
ACHIEVE SALES GOALS- In order to achieve success for both you and the company, agreed upon sales
and gross profit goals must be achieved.
* Proven work experience as a Business Development Sales Representative
* Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
* Track record of achieving sales quotas
* Experience with CRM software and Customer Relationship Management.
* Proficient using software programs such as MS Word, Power Point, MS Excel
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to deliver engaging presentations
* Bachelor degree preferred, but will look at combination of education and experience or relevant
field with 3-5 years of experience.
Qualifications and Requirements
* 3- 5 years sales experience in a service industry, direct sales to entities preferred
Compliance to regular use of our web-based CRM system
* Strong knowledge in MS Word, Power Point, MS Excel
* Ability to understand customer s stated goals and discover their unstated goals.
* Demonstrated ability to target and penetrate key prospects, influence decision-makers, and
adapt to different personality styles
* Track record of success working with building owners and managers
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Understanding and execution of basic marketing concepts
* Experience in Janitorial services will be given preference
* Ability to travel as required
Valid Driver s License required
***Must live in Orlando, Florida or Tampa, Florida to be considered***
Salary plus commission
Venesat Inc is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation
or national origin.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...